This pure 100% organic Sicilian Blonde Orange essential oil is ideal for burning, applying direct to the skin, adding to food and drink and more. Blonde orange is renowned for its skin purifying properties as well as for supporting digestive issues and its zesty fragrance. Read more below.
Blonde Orange Essential Oil
Organic Blonde Orange essential oil
This pure essential oil is extracted from Sicilian organic blonde oranges and is great for the skin making it smooth, clear and radiant. Essential oils were in use as far back as Ancient Egyptian times and used for medicinal purposes and they used them as cosmetics for their skin and hair.
Benefits of Blonde Orange:
We live in such a fast paced world with full and busy lives, it’s so important to take time out to relax and allow the body and mind to rest, regenerate and recover from this. To be able to function well it’s crucial to look after our bodies and minds. Using this essential oil will not take much time out of your day but it will help you with so much.
Blonde Orange essential oils can help to:
- Ease headaches
- Reduce acne
- Improve digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhoea and indigestion
- Feel more grounded, stabilising and balancing your mood
- Reduce stress and feel calmer
- Improve acne and deal with bacterial infections due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
How to use:
The oil can be used in many ways, including adding a few drops:
- Rubbed directly on to your skin – your wrists and your temples are ideal as they emit more heat than any other part of the body meaning that the fragrance of the oil will be emitted through out the day because of the constant heat emanating from the body through these points. Also see our Blonde Orange Pulse Point rollerball for pulse point application.
- Added to your bath
- Inhaled on a handkerchief or tissue
- In hot water or a cup of hot herbal tea
- In food – look for recipes containing essential oils
- In diffusers and burners (with a carrier oil)
You can use the oil daily or as often as you need to.
With all essential oils the key to enjoying them is “less is more” whether you are applying them to your skin or putting a drop in a cup of hot herbal tea. Essential oils are highly concentrated and you only need to use a very very small amount.
Please do not use the essential oil on to your skin if it is going to be exposed to the sun because this makes your skin more sensitive to the sun and can lead to skin irritation.
If using the oil in a diffuser please use the essential oil in accordance to your diffuser’s instructions.
And finally, store the oil out of direct sunlight and away from sources of heat, keep out of reach of children and do not use near your eyes.
All my essential oils are priced including postage and packing and come boxed with an accompanying hand tied scroll detailing the oils benefits. If you’d choose two or more oils then please put a note at checkout so we can combine them.